Hey, just wanted to give you a heads-up on some complimentary video clips taken directly from the 'Complete Video Guide To Escalating Density Training' by Charles Staley.
You can go directly to Charles' site and sign up for those here (you'll get access to all five available videos immediately, just so you know)…
These five videos will really knock your socks off - some great stuff here. I've got a little more info for you about each one here, too.
1. EDT Video #1 - An Introduction To Escalating Density Training
In this intro video, Charles gives you some background on what EDT is all about! You're going to learn...
- how EDT was born
- how EDT can very quickly improve your strength, speed, jumping ability and much more!
- the ONLY two ways muscle can be forced to grow
2. EDT Video #2 - The System Becomes Your Coach
Now we're getting into the 'meat' of the program...
- how EDT uses the principle of 'distraction' to help you BLAST through workouts without even realizing how hard you're training!
- how setting a performance goal rather than a body composition goal is actually the REAL key to improving body composition!
- how what you do TODAY tells you exactly what you need to do in your NEXT training session.
3. EDT Video #3 - Managing Fatigue To Improve Performance
Learn how EDT is a system that YOU interact with rather than a system imposed on YOU...
- EDT has NO fixed loading parameters, which means the system adapts to what YOU need, not what a program TELLS you to do
- What 'front-loading' your workload means and how it will help you get a more effective workout EVERY TIME.
- How you can take a complete "knucklehead" approach and STILL get results - EDT will fix any mistake you make!
4. EDT Video #4 - The REAL Secret Behind EDT
Get a primer on exactly how EDT works to improve your performance faster than any other system can! This section is a real eye-opener so pay attention!
- How EDT allows you to generate MORE force than standard sets on every single rep you do to build maximum strength FAST.
- An in-depth explanation of why training for fatigue doesn't even come close to training for performance when it comes to results.
- Why the REAL goal of strength training should be to stay as FRESH as possible while lifting maximum weight, NOT to blast yourself into oblivion.
5. EDT Video #5 - A Video Guide To The Bench Press
The Bench Press is one of THE most popular exercises but is also statistically one of THE most dangerous! Learn proper form and technique here...
- How symmetry and balance on the bench are absolutely CRITICAL to success.
- Proper grip width, foot position, hand position, body position...everything you need to know!
- How to "lock" your body onto the bench to maximize strength - because without locking yourself down, forget about building any REAL strength!
As I mentioned above and as you can see from the descriptions here, these videos have some GREAT content in them. DEFINITELY worth a look.
You can sign up for and watch them directly here:
And if you want to learn more about 'The Complete Video Guide To Escalating Density Training' and how YOU can use it to put on muscle and gain strength FAST, click here: