Not sure which program is right for you? I can help
Following a workout program can be hard and boring but it does have some upsides. Following a structured program that has been proven to work for others can help you train with confidence that you are doing the right things and if you stick with it you will get results. If you ask a thousand different people what they thought the best workout program was you would probably get 900+ different answers.
The truth is that there is no perfect workout program that will bring about the best results guaranteed. There is only the perfect workout program for you. Here are 3 things you need to consider when choosing a workout program that will get results for you.
- Choose something you enjoy - This is number one for a reason. If you choose a workout program that promises all the results you want but can’t stand the exercises or schedule it requires then you will likely stop the program and not give it 100%. If you like lifting weights then find a weight lifting program the has your goals in mind, if you like doing interval training then choose a good interval training program.
- Stick to tried and true - You don’t want to jump on the latest thing that Oprah or Dr. Phil talked about. Every 'new' program you see come out is really just a new marketing spin on something that has been around for quite some time. Sometimes the marketing spin is pretty good and sometimes the information is presented in a more readable manner but it is all the same basic stuff which I will get into in a bit.
- Look at the whole picture - It doesn’t matter if your goal is to lose weight, build muscle, or just tone up for a special event you are going to have to change your diet, your exercise, and your schedule. Make sure you are ready to commit to making a lifestyle change before you buy a product from this site or start any program.
Selecting the Right Workout Programs
Okay so now that you know what to look for in a program let me share with you some of the programs that are getting results for other people. I personally own each and every one of these programs and I promise you they are all top notch plans. These programs meet all my conditions of a good program.
- They are lifestyle changes, not quick fixes
- They are fun
- They include both diet and exercise
- They have stood the test of time and brought results for lots of people (including me)
So which program do you think would work best for you? Don’t over think it, just pick the one that best suits you and get started today. Doing something will get you to your goals faster than doing nothing.
Burn Belly Fat
This is Bradley Gatewood's personal weight loss story and program. He'll walk you through the exact steps he took to lose over 100 pounds. The program is broken down into phases and eases you into a diet and exercise program that gets harder as you get closer to your goals. Proper goal setting, motivation, workout programs, diet advice, and everything else you need to lose weight. This program is well suited to people who have more than 50 pounds to lose.
Tom Venuto is an all natural body builder who looks amazing and really cares about helping people lose weight, build muscle and achieve their goals. This is an outstanding e-book that is packed with information and starts out with detailed goal setting information and planning. Burn the Fat feed the Muscle continues to be one of the top selling weight loss e-books on the Internet today because of its high quality information. The book focuses mainly on nutrition because Tom believes that is where 90% of your results come from. If you like the book and program he also has a website where he and other health experts are very active in the forums and questions are answered quickly.
Mike Geary is a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer. This e-book is sold as a package deal and you will get lots of free bonuses if you use the link above to make a purchase. The program focuses on full body exercises and getting abs by building a healthy body from the inside and out. The focus of the program is that the measure of health is determined by the strength of you core (and presence of abs, of course) but you can’t fake that by doing sit-ups or trying to target just your problem areas.
Craig Ballantyne is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and writes for Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines. His trademarked Turbulence Training fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Men’s Fitness and Maximum Fitness magazines and all over the Internet, and have helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean in less than 45 minutes three times per week. The program is centered on doing supersets and interval training to turn weight lifting into a cardio workout. The program is very solid and is based on what old school bodybuilders did to cut for competitions.
So there you have it. Pick one, and get started today. Good Luck and Train Hard.