Do I have a treat for you today!
I just got word that Sean Croxton -- you know, the guy from the Underground Wellness podcast and YouTube channel -- is all set to launch another online health conference he’s calling The Real Food Summit.
If you happened to catch his Paleo Summit a few months back, you know that Sean knows how to host an event.
The guy goes all out!
This summit isn’t just for the Paleo crowd, though. This one is for EVERYONE.
And I should probably mention that it’s absolutely FREE for you to attend!
So what’s the Real Food Summit all about? Well, after almost a decade of studying nutrition and health, Sean came to realize that what most people need to do is Just Eat Real Food -- or JERF, as he likes to call it.
But what exactly is Real Food?
Great question. In fact, that’s the very question that Sean intends to answer throughout the summit. And he brought in some of the best-of-the-best nutrition experts to help him do it.
Check out this stellar lineup of speakers...
* Real farmer Joel Salatin leads off the summit, as he defines what real cows, real chickens, and real pigs really are
* Blogger and podcaster Chris Kresser talks about the importance of fish and seafood in the Real Food diet
* Paul Chek discusses how eating whole foods impacts your mind, body, and soul
* Jeffrey Smith dishes the real dirt on genetically modified foods
* Mark McAfee shows you how raw milk can heal a broken immune system
* The always brilliant Chris Masterjohn shares the nutritional wisdom of Weston A. Price
And those are just a handful of the 27 -- yes, TWENTY-SEVEN! -- video presentations that you will be able to watch for FREE during this 9-day event.
The summit kicks off Sunday, July 8th...BUT you don’t have to wait until then to get started!
That’s because, when you register today, you get to jump start your summit experience with Joel Salatin’s presentation entitled Real Food Defined. I’m 100% sure you’re gonna love it.
Head on over to https://at105.infusionsoft.com/go/real/hb2k right now to register and get started!